Did You Know?
Tips on safer mobile phone use and some other considerations…
Tips on Safer Mobile Phone Use
All phones should carry a radiation chip, however if you do not have one here are some helpful hints.
Do not sleep with a mobile phone in the bedroom as it continuously emits radiation.
Always try and use hands-free, still not ideal however better than holding a phone to your ear.
Cordless phones emit more radiation than mobiles, limit your time on the phone.
Do not store your phone on your body, (suit pocket (over heart), pants (over testicles) or back pocket (hip bones), certainly not in the pram or anywhere near babies heads (thin skull, susceptible to radiation) – keep mobile in bag or place on something.
Don’t let young children play with your mobile phone, keep them occupied by talking or listening to them.
Try not to use earpieces as they can act as a conduit to carry radiation directly to the ear.
EMR and EMF
Here is something else for you to consider!
Some of the known electrical technologies that can have an impact on our human body field are…
- Transmitting Towers for Radio, TV, Mobile, GPS – Satellite navigation
- High tension power lines
- Microwave. All aeroplanes land and take off using microwaves, also used in surveillance cameras for coast guards etc
- Surveillance cameras, shopping centres, petrol stations, airports, air travel etc.
- Remote control devices, these transmit and receive information
- Electronic doors e.g. supermarkets, banks, garages etc
- Teller machines
- Car travel. Most cars now days run on computers
- Fluoro Lighting
- Cordless phones
- Electric blankets
- Digital cameras
- Small home appliances
Bundle & Save
You are welcome to purchase items individually or take advantage of our new bundle packages and save 10% on your purchase.
Bundle & Save
Get 10% Off
Pure Energy Solutions
PO Box 1078
Qld, 4566, Australia
Phone Orders Welcome
I am keen to share information and would welcome relevant material to add to my website in the hope of assisting people to stay informed and make educated choices and decisions.