Tips on Safer Mobile Phone Use
All phones should carry a radiation chip, however if you do not have one here are some helpful hints.
1. Do not sleep with mobile phone in bedroom as it continuously emits radiation.
2. Always try and use hands free, still not ideal however better than holding phone to ear.
3. Cordless phones emit more radiation than mobiles, limit your time on the phone.
4. Do not store your phone on your body, (suit pocket (over heart), pants (over testicles) or back pocket (hip bones), certainly not in the pram or anywhere near babies heads (thin skull, suseptible to radiation) – keep mobile in bag or place on something.
5. Don’t let young children play with your mobile phone, keep them occupied by talking or listening to them.
6. Try not to use earpieces as they can act as a conduit to carry radiation directly to the ear.
7. EMR and EMF has an accumulative effect on our bodies……it is like smoking….try to be as aware as possible.
Here is something else for you to consider.
Some of the known electrical technologies that can have an impact on our human body field are:
- Transmitting Towers for Radio, TV, Mobile, GPS – Satellite navigation.
- High tension powerlines.
- Microwave. All aeroplanes land and take off using microwave, also used in surveillance cameras for coast guards etc.
- Surveillance cameras, shopping centres, petrol stations, airports, air travel etc.
- Remote control devices, these transmit and receive information.
- Electronic doors e.g. supermarkets, banks, garages etc.
- Teller machines.
- Car travel. Most cars now days run on computers.
- Fluoro Lighting.
- Cordless phones.
- Water beds.
- Electric blankets.
- Digital cameras.
- Small home appliances.