About the Soladey Ionic Toothbrush Replacement Heads
The Soladey Replacement Heads fit both the Soladey-Eco and Soladey J3X toothbrush and are available in medium, tapered and now the new soft head. When you purchase your Soladey toothbrush it will come fitted with a medium head, but this can easily be changed over to tapered or soft when your purchase your new replacement heads if that is preferred.
Caring for your Soladey Toothbrush
- The heads are clear resin. To keep your Soladey toothbrush operating at maximum efficiency, replace the brush bristle head regularly, as often as you would replace a standard toothbrush. We recommend replacement every 3 to 4 months or when the bristles start to curve outwards. Remember; don’t throw the handle and rod away! With careful use these could last a lifetime. Only the bristle heads need replacing.
- Ensure that the light activated rod is always clean. Use a brush to remove any deposits.
- To change the brush head, pull the head from the handle without twisting or bending. Insert the new head firmly into the handle.
- Keep the brush bristle head attached to the handle and rod at all times except during replacement. Never leave the toothbrush or bare handle and rod near young children or infants!
- All Soladey replacement heads are made with DUPONT TYNEX bristles, which are the quality standard generally recommended by the dental profession. Bristle cut and quality is very important to prevent scratching sensitive gums.
- Even though most dentists generally recommend Soft bristle heads, it is important to note that since the Soladey brushing technique is very light as compared to other toothbrushes, Medium or Tapered is also a good choice. It can be easier to gauge how hard you are brushing with Medium bristles, as these do not splay outwards as much as softer ones, and this means it is easier to gauge how much you are backing off the tooth surface. Medium bristles may also reach between the gum-line more effectively as they will remain straighter, and they should also last a little longer if brushing with little force.
- The Tapered heads reach in between the gum line effectively as their cluster of bristles is very fine at the top.
- Choose the bristle head that’s right for you.
The tapered bristles are slightly softer than the medium heads and provide the added benefits of deeper cleansing between the gum line, similar to flossing. Ideal for children.